- 1000000.00 - 5000000.00 INR
- 600-900 Kilograms (kg)
- 5-9 T/hr
- For Grain
- 0.18 - 3.0 Kw
Flour Plan Sifter is a machine that plays a very important role in the production process. It is used for the elimination and classification of wheat grinded in vines. The screening process is arranged according to the mill chart. Designed for the highest possible sieving area possible in the least restricted areas.
Flour Plan Sifter is used in the classification of the product grinded in modern flour factories. The product entering the entrance of the passageway at the top entrance with one or two entrances moves along the passageway and at the passage height. The sifted, separated parts are directed towards the exit from the channels in the casing and between the casings and the body. The weight driven by an electric motor provides a circular movement of the square piece with the center force generated by the two weights, which are connected eccentrically. This circular motion causes sieving. Square sieves are optionally available in 2,4,6 and 8 passages and passages, according to screen selection 20,24,28 etc. Can be on the floor. Grain is used to make high-quality qualification in manufactured factories. They are designed to be quite small compared to their screening capacities. Square sieves can be used with various types and heights of screen sieves and intermediate pitches, sieve bottom and top sideways can be adjusted. Each sieve passage can be used as two entries and two passages.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Specially adjustable pressure equipment used to squeeze screen racks down
- Easy sifting easy and simple control
- Each sieve compartment has two entrances to divide the desired sieve compartment into two.
- Adjusting the weights will adjust the centrifugal force and this will allow larger and smaller turning orbiters.
- It is used in big screen capitals industries. Depending on the capacity of the screen, the screen area is changed. It is possible to classify the screen using different sieves and to make big capacity.
- High sieving capacity can be reached by using sieves at different heights and using intermediate sieves. Upper and lower sieving areas can be adjusted in this way.
- Effective screening capability at high capacities. With "G" type sieves, it is possible to increase the sieving area by 22%.
- 28 sieves can be placed in each sieving cabin.
- Convenient and tightly closed gate doors with special pressure clamping device.
- The sieves are covered with a laminate material made of solid wood, which is square and unchangeable, first quality.
- Possibility to gain more sieving area by bringing the sieve positions to the right angle. - Possibility to vertical and horizontal sieving by setting the sieving compartments at desired level.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Insulated panels inside to prevent condensation
- A wide range of standard and custom sieve adjustment options to meet flow chart requirements.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 3 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Wooden Box
- All India
22 -23 Amardeep Society, Nr Jagnath Mahadev, Opp, New seva Sadan, Anand, Anand, Gujarat, 388001, India